Own your greatness. I’m sure you heard before that the biggest reason people fail to reach their goal is self-limiting beliefs. Fact support that we stand in our own way.
Milton Erikson once said, it is not the world that lacks choice, it is the individuals’ model of the world that lacks choice. What does that mean? it means that many choices are not in our “radar”, That’s right, we don’t even see the choice, even when it exists right in front of our eyes. It’s like we are blind to it.
Why is that? Neuroscience explains, the only purpose for our subconscious mind (where decision making takes place) is to keep us alive physiologically, and to action exactly what we ask for. This mind BELIEVES us.
So when we say I can’t, guess what happens. What happens when we say life is hard? Or I don’t know the directly I am heading. Or I feel lost. You may imagine you mind taking action on “I’m lost”. And the hamster wheel goes round and round.
So let’s change that, by first understanding the mind. Use it to our advantage. Up-level our language. Yes, it is our thoughts and words that we use; our “signature vocabulary” that is to blame. If we catch ourselves in the act of dis-empowerment, then we change the words to something great. Because we do have the power, with very thought and word that moves through our mind. We create the life we are living, through choice.
For example; “How is your day”? OK? Great? Absolutely amazing? I have to say; “Today my body is primed for vitality, my mind feels sunshine lolly-pop happy, my soul is peaceful, generously overflowing with sharing and I am abundantly rewarded always! Now that’s a way to begin my day! Book Now!
However, many people just stop. Discouraged, struggle, tired of the grind, uninspired and so they stop. The fact is there is a recipe for greatness, for abundance, for financial freedom, for happiness doesn’t seem to matter.
Example: The mind needs 3 things
1. Your mind requires certainty, so minimize uncertainty by sourcing what is certain today. Toothpaste, water, electricity +++
2. Your mind naturally dislikes change: look for what is better even in small increments. What is constant in your life today, remembering the small hinges swing big doors.
3. Your mind will react 3x more to loss, so find the gains
What I know to be true is that powerful thoughts and word and create amazing lives. I’m in!
For example: Millionaire mindset:
- Do something that moves you towards your goals everyday
- If there is a difficult task, do it first, get it over with and move forward. Like Tom Sawyer once said; “if you have to eat frogs today, eat the big one first.”
- Take rejection well, like Merrill Streep, When told she wasn’t beautiful enough to be an actress, she moved, on by believing that she wasn’t wanting to be a model…
- They are willing to do things they hate
The statistics say that 70% or more souls on this planet are unhappy with their life circumstances. I bet those people are dissatisfied because they are not allowing themselves to live the life they dream of.
Peddle to the metal, doing well in a job they hate and never achieving their innate greatness.
Marissa Peer was once asked, “How much potential do people leave on the table”. Her answer; “Almost all of it”!
The facts are that intention, rational, willpower only take us so far. H.A.L.T. often side-tracts us. Hungry, angry lonely or tired, then many of our neo-cortex brilliance disappears. And even more so, what happens if we lack direction? What happens then? It can be years of dreaming, rather than enjoying the abundance your dreams have produced.
FACT: We each own and operate the most powerful computer on the planet. embedded between your ears, 17 terabytes of power striving to do it’s best for you! Your mind is you greatest advocate, so liberate your minds brilliance and steadfast generosity.